The Recreational Program is a soccer program for all youth players. All-In Futbol Club Lanier supports US Youth Soccer’s teaching philosophy with respect to small-sided soccer in U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U10 and U12 (U14 and above play 11v11). This philosophy allows the game to be the teacher by maximizing each player’s touches on the ball and encourages all the players to develop their skills in all positions. Further, the philosophy discourages intense competition until the older age groups.
Our Recreational Program currently consists of players from the age of 3 through the age of 18. Please take note that there is no skill level requirement at any age; we will have children of all levels participating on each team in our program. We have developed a system that provides a fun and productive environment for players at all levels. Although our focus is predominantly on the enjoyment of playing the game, we would also like to utilize our time effectively with the children by teaching them as much as possible about the game and the skills needed to excel in the sport.
- Youth ages 3-18 (U4, U5, U6 Coed Mini League, U8-U19 League)
- NO tryouts and NO skill level requirements!!
- Each U4-U19/20 team requires a volunteer parent coach and we are working towards a professional trainer to work with each age group once a week.
- Practices are held during the week, and games are played only on weekends. (Heavy age group participation may require a few games on Sunday)
- Fall and Spring seasons only.
- Registration for the fall season opens in May, and registration for the spring season opens in November.
- All registration can be done online. Please click on REGISTRATION on the top menu bar to begin.
- U4 - No practice during the week
- U6 - U10: 1 Practice per week.
- U12 and up: 2 Practices per week.
FOR SPRING 2021
- Coaches will contact players/parents: 2/11/2021
- Start date for practice - the week of 2/22/2021
- Games begin - on 3/6/2021
- Practice Location: EE Robinson and Buford City Schools
- Registration includes - 10 games on Saturdays and 1-2 practices during the week.
- Game Locations: Home games are played at EE Robinson and Buford City Schools. U4 and U6 have away and home games at EE Robinson. U8 and older may have away games at neighboring clubs.